Snow Here Tornadoes There!

                                                   I finally got to see some snow!
Today at around 12:30 pm while I was waiting at the dealership with my aunt, uncle, and dad my, uncle pointed toward the window and said "I think I see some flurries." I was really excited because I knew there was going to be some showers but, I didn't know that they were going to be snow showers! When I first looked at around 12:30 pm there was only a couple of flurries but, when I went back into the dealership and sat down my, unlce pointed again. This time it was snowing actually snowing! I was really excited. The snow got heavier as the day went on, by around 3 pm, the snow was getting moderately heavy and was starting to stick to the ground. The snow storm ended at around 6:30 pm.

                                                      Heavy rain, tornado?

Meanwhile... while I was enjoying the snow my family in Houston was looking out for tornadoes. My mom called my dad at around 10 am Houston time and said that she wasn't going to work because of the tornadoes. She says she thinks that a tornado flew over our house. I don't know if that is true or not but, she said that there was no damage so, that's good. I have to admit I was kind of annoyed at first when I heard about it because I thought that I would have enoyed watching it but, this was before it started to snow. I was glad that I was in D.C. once it started to snow. I was also glad that no one got hurt during the storm. I hope Simon is ok, he probably misses me. Anyway I had fun seeing the snow. I made a video of the snow that I'll show y'all when I get back to Houston because I can't load my videos to this computer. That's it for now see y'all later! : )

Comments

  1. Good for you, Joseph, that you got to see the snow and be part of that storm! Scary about the tornados, though, wise for your mom to stay home if there was any concern about them in Houston! Can't wait to see your video when you come back home!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Joseph that my comment came across as me, I have no idea how that happened! sorry for any confusion! LOL!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, Lol! finally!!
    Me or, That Corgi :), LOL! It's ok I figured it out. I don' know why either. Did you change your name or something?

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. bummer that you missed it.... but glad everyone is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ok I was more glad to see the snow, I can see thunderstorms any other day. So am I. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!