Resolutions!


I never know what to make for my New Year's resolution so, I don't make them. I am always trying to improve myself and am always trying to do better when I make mistake. I did actually make a resolution this year but, it's kind of a silly one. Since as y'all have probably figured out. I am or, was a big fan of the B-52's and my favorite song from them is "Rome". Since I like this song so much I have decided that I was going to listen to this song at least once everyday, I had tried to do this last year but, I had started it in March and had forgotten to listen to it. So now that it is a new year! I have decided to do it again. Yes I know.... i'm weird. Rome if you want to!



Photobucket
               Joining in from Brenda Youngerman's Pondering with a purpose.

Comments

  1. I think that is a good resolution, Joseph, especially if it is a song you like! By this time next year, you'll know that song inside and out, all the words, etc!

    I am with you; I don't make resolutions, just look at ways to improve myself with things that I make mistakes on or want to change (like being more patient etc :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I pretty much already do know it inside and out. Resolutions are hard to make. : )

      Delete
  2. Joseph! What a cool resolution!
    I am so glad you decided to ponder along with me this week... I had a hard time coming up with a prompt.....
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can give you suggestions, thanks you too! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!