Going To D.C. Time To Pack!



Comments

  1. Oh Lucky You! You will have a great time! Enjoy yourself, and take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun... will you be doing daily posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say hello to Barak for me, willya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Joseph! I know you will have a great time! I hope they get some snow while you are there! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went there in 1998, all the way from Australia. It was great! I wept buckets at the Lincoln Memorial, deeply moved by watching scenes of the great protest marches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen S, Thanks, I will.
    Brenda Youngerman, I don't know I will try to or, maybe I will make one big post at the end of the trip.
    Ron, What's his number.
    That Corgi :), Thanks, I don't think it will, I might make a post everyday or, maybe i'll make a big one when I get back.
    Rosemary Nissen-Wade, ya I went there sometime in the late 90's or early 00's with my family, we had fun.

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!