Friday Fill in Fun 12!

1. I have never eaten a lobster or, a crab, I don't like to eat them because they gross me out.
2. I like to live in a city that gets at least an 1inch or 2 of snow per year, ok i'll stop bothering y'all about it, I finally got to see some snow!















3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be the weather, I would make it snow in Houston every year. ok now i'll stop.
4. My greatest wish for my self is to find a job, preferably one that is in a city that gets alot of snow, ok fine.



Photobucket

Comments

  1. I'm gathering Joseph you like SNOW! and you definitely don't like lobster or crab. So I think moving to Maine, which gets snow, but has lobsters, wouldn't be a good thing :)

    Cute answers! Enjoy the weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! That's where my uncle suggested I move to. Do they have good fish? Thanks! You too! : )

      Delete
  2. You know, snow is great as long as you don't have to shovel it, or drive in it, or it gets all dirty and yucky... be careful what you wish for!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I guess constantly having to shovel the snow off the driveway and your car can get annoying. I still think it's worth it. : )

      Delete
  3. You really do love your snow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you like snow, do you?? *lol*
    I lived outside Houston for a few years as a kid.(I loved Galveston & the Texas City Dike!) After growing up in Chicago all of my life until then (10 yrs.),I was shocked to not have snow! I admit that I missed it. When we moved back to Chicago it truly was nice to again have a White Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya snow is great, I wish we could get some in Houston. I love Galveston too, I just wish the water was cleaner. Nice to meet another fellow snow lover!
      : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!