White Kitty is Still at Our House!

White Kitty was supposed to go to her new owners yesterday but, she has been laying on the place mat in front of my front door. I didn't know if she has been fed or not so, I gave her a little bit of food last night before I went to bed. I wonder if the white kitty's other owners want her anymore. The white kitty has not tried to come to their house and they haven't tried come to our house to see if the white kitty was still here. Since we haven't heard from them my dad decided to take the white kitty inside the house since it has been laying outside all day. Since we don't know if the white kitty's other owners still want her we have been keeping her in our house and feeding her until we find out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!