Catching Up On My TV Recordings!

I just finished watching the Rolex 24 of Daytona a couple of days ago because I had just gotten back from the hospital when it started and I was too tired to watch it so, I had to record it. Every time I tried to watch it I was either too tired or someone else wanted to watch TV. I also had other shows and recordings to watch so, I could only watch the Rolex 24 of Daytona a little bit at a time. Since I am now able to walk up and down the stairs more than once or twice a day so, I have been able to watch most of my recordings. I still haven't watched the last Grand Am race in Homestead Miami and I can't wait to watch it. I'm hoping that I will be able to finish watching all of my recordings so that I won't have to sit in front of the TV all day watching them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!