White Kitty's Friend!

Last night while I was looking outside my front door I saw a little cat that looked like little kitty eating the cat food that I leave on a plate for the white kitty. When the cat saw me it ran away. I'm not sure if it was the little kitty or not but, I don't think it was because it wouldn't of ran away from me like that. Also the white kitty would've been hissing at it but, instead it was just watching it eat the cat food. I kind of looks like the little kitty but, it is skinner and it's fur looks kind of ragged. I wonder why the white kitty likes it so much? Maybe it is one of the original little kitty's babies. I don't know but, i'll have to sneak up on it when I see it again to find out it if it is the little kitty or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!