Entered Simon In A Photo Contest!

I entered Simon in to a photo contest. There is a monthly contest and editor's choice contest. You can win 10,000 dollars if you enter in the editor's choice contest but, you have to pay $19.99 to be able to be in the contest. They said that my photo was one of the selected photos chosen for the editor's choice contest so, I decided to pay the entry fee to get into the contest. I don't know if that was a good idea or not though. I didn't look like a scam but, I don't know. I hope it's not a scam. I don't know if Simon will win the contest or not but, it would be cool if he  won some kind of award like funniest or cutest pet. I would just like to see him win a contest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!