More Earthquakes and Tsunamis!

There have been alot of earthquakes in New Zealand and Japan lately. There was a 8.9 earthquake in Japan today that brought a huge tsunami that traveled all the way to the west coast of the United States. My mom, dad,  my brother Faisal and I watched it live as it traveled over Japan. We thought it looked like when we used to pour water on our little cities that we used to make in our front yard. I thought it was interesting and terrible to see the tsunami destroy all those homes and business and all those people trying to escape it. We saw the tsunami going really fast towards these people who were trying to escape it in their cars. I think they should have just gotten out of their cars and gone into a tall building. I hope they got away from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!