Internet

This week has been a trying one. The internet had gone down and had been down for almost a week. It was like when the power goes out in your house, all you really miss is the internet. Luckily I could at least see my email from my phone, but doing anything else wasn't easy.
It makes me think how are lives practically live online. We either watch movies, check on various accounts, do our banking, and get our mail from the internet. Everything is on the internet! Luckily, I have books! Also since we still did have power. I at least had my Xbox and cable television as back up, for when i'm tired of reading my books. I probably could have been working on some blog posts. I had been in a mood to write some blog posts, just before the internet went out, but I was too lazy to write them. I did start on one of them and I hope to show it y'all later, when it's finished.
So thanks internet! Also thanks to the Comcast guy who came in and fixed the internet cables for us. I have to say that I was at first skeptical of Comcast, for not hooking up the internet right, but then I realized that it was not their fault, but the contractors who fixed it for us's fault. They were using the old cables from when we had cable ten years ago, and they had been torn from the wind and rain.
That's what the problem was. Comcast is over loaded with people and can't keep up with all of their new customers, so they hire these contractors to do the work for them. That's not good, but i'm glad that the real Comcast guy showed up this time and fixed our internet for us.
The internet has been working fine now since Yesterday, when the Comcast guy came to fix it. I hope it continues to work, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


Joining Josie Two Shoes, in her Two Shoes Tuesday. Click on the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/

Comments

  1. Wow, I can sure sympathize with the miseries of having your Internet down. I am so addicted to being online that I go thru withdrawls if it's down for even one day. I'm glad the Comcast tech people figured out what the problem was and got you back up and running. Reading time is always good too. Thanks for a great update for Two Shoes Tuesday, will look forward to seeing what new posts you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sounds like me. Thanks, can't wait to show them to y'all! : )

      Delete
  2. We had Internet problems off & on, and now I am having problems with my netbook. It's always something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya.... I liked our other company, but they kept on raising the prices. Hopefully Comcast will be good! : )

      Delete
  3. I am glad to know that our tech was able to fix the problem! Should you need more help, we are here to help.

    ComcastMark
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joseph ~~ I liked your sad TV tale. You made good use of the prompts. And I'm glad that your Cable is working again.

    And wasn't it nice that the ComCast people read your blog and left a comment? I think they have people who monitor the Internet to check how their PR is going. If I bad mouth someone like that I leave a space between letters so that it won't Google. I.e, C o m c a s t.

    Thank you for peeking in on my trapeze poem. I am sorry that I am late in returning to yours.
    Yesterday we stopped and watched a fellow practicing. He was doing swings and drops.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Ya, lol! I'm glad that I didn't say anything bad. They've been nice so far, I just think that they've been overwhelmed. Thanks for the tip! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!