Waiting for Call From Luby's Manager!

After waiting a week for someone to call me from one of the millions of job applicants that I sent in, I had decided to call one of the most recent and closest stores that I had sent a application too which was Luby's. When I called the manager picked up the phone. I asked him if he was hiring and he said that he might be and he told me to go talk to him. So, about an hour later I went there to speak to him. He asked me about things and told me that he had been gone and that the other manager had already hired somebody and that he was going to speak to him on Saturday, to see if he can find a position for me. He said that if he could he would call me and maybe get me to do another interview. I hope he does. I don't know we'll see.

Comments

  1. Hope you will find a great job sometime soon!! I can imagine you are looking forward to it with having millions of job applications behind you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it, Joseph! I know it is hard sometimes to find a job; like I think I said before, just keep trying! I think that was a good idea to call the manager after you put in an application! Shows your interest in wanting to get a job!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jobs are hard to come by nowadays. Hope you get good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a job can be really hard... and disheartening.
    Keep at it and you will get one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!