Socks!


Hey y'all! Today for this week's Cat Thursday, i'd like to tell y'all about one of my favorite cat books called Socks! Umm....? I actually don't remember anything about this book but, I do remember that I liked it alot. Oh now I remember... I think it was about this cat that gets his tail stuck in the fence or, something, it was really good! I'm sure y'all have already heard about it if, you haven't you should go check it out at your nearest library or, book store. A must read for any cat lover! Get it today!


Happy Cat Thursday! If you would like to join in or, see other entries click on this link here, http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/, she is our host.

Comments

  1. I think I remember that story too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, I still have that same book I had when I was a young girl. My mom saved all of my sister and I's books from when we were kids. What I remember about the book was that Socks's owners were having a baby and he was going to have to make room for the new addition and wasn't liking it too much. A very cute book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya! Now I kind of remember, I need to read it again. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!