Travel!

Today or, yesterday's pondering with a purpose question was which is my favorite mode of travel. Well... Hmmm.... I don't know, I guess it depends on my mood, sometimes I feel like going on a long road trip and sometimes I feel like being on a airplane. Traveling by a car I guess would be a favorite mode of travel. I like being in a car and seeing all the sights, pulling into to a Denny's at around 2 am all drowsy and then going to sleep in a comfortable hotel bed. That's the way I usually like to travel but, sometimes, I just want to get there... so, in that case I would want to travel by plane, am I the only one who likes flying. I always here people complain, "oh I got to get on a plane today." What's so bad about that? And why do people always make fun of the airplane peanuts. I like the airplane peanuts, I always look forward to eating them. Well, I don't know.... something really fun would be to travel by bicycle. There is this thing in Houston where they ride there bikes to Austin, sounds fun! I want to try. So, there you have it, my favorite ways to travel, this excludes trains because I've never been on one. Also there is the boat those are fun but, I don't think they're my favorite. I probably would have picked the train as my favorite but, I wasn't sure since I haven't been on one, does the metro count? Joining Brenda's Pondering With a Purpose click the box below if you want to see other entries or, if you want to make one yourself.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I think the Metro does count for being on a train, Joseph! I liked the Metro in the DC area; I could ride that all day, LOL :)

    I like that you like to fly; I'm not one that does like to fly so it is refreshing to hear that someone actually does enjoy it! I too like the peanuts (honestly I never turn down any type of "free" food)!

    When I was growing up, we traveled several times on trains from Pennsylvania to Southern California; it can be fun!

    I enjoyed reading about how you like to travel! I hope down the line there are some trips planned for you to do so!

    Have a good weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya it's like being on a roller coaster, I can't turn down any free food either. Sounds fun, there is a train that I wanna go on that takes you to Albany, NY and the tickets are cheaper than the Airplane tickets to there. Thanks, so do I.
      : )

      Delete
  2. This is a great post - again - Thanks for pondering along with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!