It's Raining Hard Outside Right Now!

There's a huge storm passing over my house, the rain is heavy and the thunder is loud! Yippee! My favorite type of weather or, my second favorite type of weather, snow is my favorite. Speaking of thunder and lightning why do people always color the lightning yellow? I've never seen yellow lightning before, lightning is always either white or, blue. I don't know..... I only colored them yellow because they looked better that way, they would've been hard to see if I had colored them white or, blue. I hope you enjoyed my 6WS click the box below to join or, see other entries.

Comments

  1. I love rainy days! Rainy weeks, not so much. But a rainy day is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not raining here! But the weather turns C-O-L-D everynight!!
    Hope you will have a great week ahead ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool so, I guess you get alot of snow. Thanks you too! : )

      Delete
  3. I wish it was raining here! That way I could have an excuse to light the fireplace, make homemade soup and spend the day writing.
    Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I had some soup but, I was afraid to light the fireplace, didn't want to burn the house down.
      : )

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ya, I just need to make sure that i'm at a safe distance. : )

      Delete
  5. Love thunderstorms. The noise and the rumble and the flashes of light. Not here though right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least he's smiling about it!...I just enjoy your artwork! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've stolen my illustration style. ;) We had a bit of rain here as well. Nothing too violent and no lightning, yellow or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!