Changing My Twitter Name!

As most of you know, I love snow and I like to talk about snow so, since my twitter account is not really that active, I have decided to change my account name to Snowlover25, I had to add the extra 25 because Snowlover was already taken. The reason I did this was because I wanted to have a place where I could blab about the snow and maybe find other people that like to blab about it. Also another thing I changed about my twitter account is the profile picture, I had decided to put the picture of the White Kitty sitting under the Christmas tree, not really a snow picture, she is sitting on a fake snow mat. Anyways.... Happy Cat Thursday!

Comments

  1. I'm catching up...sorry I'm late!

    Lovely image...I think it looks very snowy. Can't hardly tell it's not real. I love snow too. Unfortunately, we are having a mild winter this year and have had barely none this year. They are calling for some this week. fingers crossed!

    I'll look you up on Twitter. I'm @truebookaddict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Ya, they have only had a couple of snow storms in D.C., I got to see their first which was on the 9 of Jan. They only got bout an inch witch was nothing to them but, was alot to me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow where I am but that's lovely - looks very wintry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!