Gotta Catch'em All!

Today's Pondering With a Purpose theme is collections. So, I thought I would show y'all a video of the theme song to Pokemon: Gotta Catch Them All! Where they encourage all Pokemon fans to try and catch as many different Pokemon as they can. I remember being amazed at other people's Pokemon card collections. My collection was small, I found out that my little sister had been stealing my cards. She gave them back to me though where they sit piled in a box. I stopped collecting them when the Yu-gi-oh cards came out, then I stopped collecting those too.
Cards aren't the only things I collect. I also collect vintage t-shirts. If you haven't seen the page you should go check it out.
Another thing I collect is toy cars. I used to collect them when I was a kid and then I stopped in the early 2000's. Recently though, I have started collecting them again.
I really like to collect the older cars form the 60's and 70's, you can see some of them here. They're pretty turn up but, I don't care. I think they're still cool looking.

Joining Brenda in Pondering With a Purpose, click the box below to join in or, see other entries.

Photobucket"/>

Comments

  1. My son-in-law has a huge collection of old matchbox type cars. He is quite the auto buff. I just drive an old car-1995 Ford Contour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember PokeMon cards (those famous pocket monsters!) and I don't think I've ever seen a YuGiOh card.....
    Great post and thanks for pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!