Playing Video Games!

Since there are alot of different video games that I am trying to beat. I decided that I was going to play a different video game each day. I am currently trying to beat Banjo Tooie and L.A. Noire. Banjo Tooie is a fun sequel to Banjo Kazooie which is a game that I used to play with my little sister Julia and our friend Adam. I like it because you get to explore all of these different levels and you have to collect these puzzle pieces to be able to get to the next level. Although getting the puzzle pieces is easy trying to find them is hard because they give you alot of difficult puzzles that you have to figure out like that puzzle piece will be behind a wall and you have to find a entrance to that wall or you'll need to try and figure out a way to help a character in the game. I thinks it's really fun. So far I've found 66 puzzle pieces out of 100 in Banjo Tooie and i'm on the second disc of L.A. Noire. I think I might even be getting to the third disc pretty soon. I'm having alot of fun playing that game also. I like it when you get to find clues in people's houses and when you get to interrogate them. There are also alot of other video games that I want to play but, i'm going to wait until I beat Banjo Tooie and L.A. Noire first.

Comments

  1. good for you that you got onto the second disc of L.A. Noire! I know you were having a bit of trouble with it at the start so glad you were able to figure things out! I never heard of Banjo Tooie, but it sounds like an interesting game and it looks like you are 2/3 through that game too! WTG!!!

    have a good weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!