We Got Some Rain!


The white kitty was surprised by the rain yesterday when I let her outside the front door. She probably forgot that it rained in Houston and she just walked outside like normal until she felt little rain drops falling on her head and she ran back inside. I was really happy because we haven't had alot of rain in a while and we are in a exceptional drought. We got over an inch and a half of rain in my area which is good but, that's not going to stop the drought though but, at least it will help. There are more chances for rain today and I can see alot of rain on the radar so, hopefully will get some more. The more the merrier!

Comments

  1. I liked the picture of white kitty! That is a good amount of rain to get! Hope you get some more in the days ahead!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!