First Day of The Hurricane Season!

Today is the first day of the Atlantic hurricane season! Luckily we haven't had a hurricane since Ike in 2008 but, they are predicting a above average hurricane season this year. Also the Gulf of Mexico is going to be really warm because of all the warm temperatures that we've been getting. It's is supposed to get to 101 degrees on Thursday. More heat for Houston. There is a 30 percent chance that we'll get rain on Sunday but, we probably won't. Maybe we'll get a tropical low that will bring us alot of rain. I hope we don't get anymore hurricanes! Last time we had a hurricane in Houston we didn't have power for two and a half weeks! I enjoyed watching the hurricane but, I didn't enjoy not having any power though. Hopefully we won't get any hurricanes this year.

http://flhurricane.com/

Comments

  1. wow it is that time of year! I too hope it won't be a bad season for the hurricanes! the tornados were enough I think for natural disasters for our country this year. I can't imagine not having power for 2-1/2 weeks, wow!

    hope all is going well!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I didn't have anything else to do but, sit and listen to the radio all day. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!