My Xbox 360 Got The Red Lights Again!

On Sunday when I was playing Midnight Club Los Angeles one of my favorite street racing games my Xbox 360 froze and when I tried to turn it back on it got the three red lights. I wasn't that surprised by this because I knew that having a fan mod on my Xbox 360 was bad but, I didn't know how bad it was until I looked it up on the internet. I had been meaning to look it up sooner to see why the fan  mod was bad for the Xbox 360 but, I was trying to do other things and I didn't get around to it. I asked a Xbox 360 repair man what I can do to fix it but, he hasn't responded yet. I'm probably going to have to send it to him. I wish I had gotten a Xbox with a Microsoft warranty on it so, that I could have gotten it fixed for free but, oh well. I'm probably going to have to send it to this guy to have it fixed. It might be better if I send it to him anyways because he knows a lot about Xbox's and will tell me if there are any other problems with it and how I can fix them. Also he only charges $40 to fix a Xbox 360 that has the three red rings on it. Which is better than what any of the other repair places charge and also they don't always fix it right either. The only thing that I don't like about sending the Xbox to him is that I am going to have to wait a couple of weeks before he gets it fixed. Back to playing the PlayStation 2. I hope I can get my Xbox 360 fixed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. hoping it will be a quick fix and you will have the XBox back sooner than later!! good thing though that you have a PS2 to play games on in the meantime!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Lol! And I can still play Banjo Tooie since it is a N64 game! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!