Sleeping Schedule!

Since I've been getting to sleep late every night I decided that I was going to try to get to bed around 12 am at night and then wake up around 9 am in the morning. That way I can get at least 8 hours of sleep. I know that going to bed at 12 am is still kind of late to be going to bed but, I usually don't get to bed until around 4 am in the morning because I usually don't get enough time to play my video games during the day so, I play them for a couple of hours during the night but, since I am trying to stay healthy I decided that I am going to try to get to bed earlier. I'll just have to squeeze in some time into my schedule so, that I will be able to play my video games and still be able to get to bed around 12 am. I'll try to get to bed earlier than that but, I at least don't want to get to bed after 12 am. Except for these next few days because i'll be watching the 24 Hours of Le Mans!

Comments

  1. I think it is good to be on a schedule for going to sleep and getting up from sleep on a consistent basis; it does help our bodies to try to stick to some type of schedule I think! My son always enjoyed staying up late and liked to sleep in late, but he's been adapting to get up at least by 8:30 or 9 a.m. Good luck with it!!

    have fun watching the Le Mans!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I like to stay up late but, I don't like to sleep during the day though. Another reason why I want to get to bed early. Ha, ha thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!