Joining Different Groups And Meet Ups!

Hey y'all! Just wanted to let y'all know what I've been up to. As y'all know I had just recently gotten my first official car (I say official because I consider the FJ Cruiser as my un-official first car since it was supposed to be my first car, but it never turned out that way.) Anyway..... I've been taking alot of trips and joining different groups! Here are some pictures....

Took a trip to the beach.




Went bird watching!


Saw some wildlife.




It was a cool park.
I drove through the dense fog to get there. I had to turn my high beams and caution lights on, so other drivers could see me. We've been getting alot of fog lately due to this warm air. The temperature was in the 80's yesterday and probably today. It's going to get cooler after a cold front comes through on Tuesday. so hopefully there won't be anymore fog. Speaking of weather i'm going to be going to a storm spotter class on Tuesday, right when the cold front comes through! I think it will be fun. I'll tell y'all more about it later. Maybe next 6WS! Bye for now!

Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the box below to join in, or see other entries.

Comments

  1. Looks like a nice car and a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph! I'm delighted to read that you are getting out and around and meeting up with some new people too! Your pictures are great, loved every one of them! We had a morning of fog soup here too, I loved it, though driving was a bit hazardous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I like fog, but driving in it is not so fun. The fog should be gone by Tuesday! : )

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos. Sounds like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures! (I miss the beach...and wish I could make a trip there too!)

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseph! I am so happy to see you here! Happy you are having fun! Thanks for sharing it! Love your posts. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are getting out and enjoying your new car Joseph! Looks like you are getting to great areas too; very scenic!! Driving in the fog can be a bit hazardous so be safe!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I've been driving around town, but driving in the fog is not something I want to do again. Luckily it was on a early morning Sunday, so there was little traffic. : )

      Delete
  7. Oh I could really go for some of that, these days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! yeah..... Doesn't seem to be getting any warmer over there. : )

      Delete
  8. The storm spotter class sounds awesome! Can't wait to see how that goes. Great that you're out living the life!

    Keep up the good job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i'm excited about it. I've been wanting to go to a storm spotter class, but just haven't had the time. Thanks! : )

      Delete
  9. Nice car sir!!! Enjoy it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!