Exploring New Trails!

Was trying to go to a new trail today.....

But, unfortunately, water covered my path....


I had made it through the first flooded road, but got stopped by the second. It was just too deep and not worth the risk. I don't really know how deep it was, but there could have been alligators under the water and I didn't want to get bit. So I decided to turn around and go home.
That's ok, maybe next time! I'll hopefully get to explore a new trail tomorrow and will be exploring a new trail next week and the week after that. So, that's ok that I didn't get to see this one. I'll try to go see it later.
Until next exploration, later!

Comments

  1. Wise to wait, we certainly don't want to read that you were eaten by alligators! :-) It looks like a beautiful trail with all the trees, now you'll have to come back to it and take a picture of what it looks like when it's drivable. There are always new adventures down the road!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Ya, I visit that trail all the time. I'll go take some more pictures when it's dried up!
      : )

      Delete
  2. Wise to turn back; I know they always post signs here after a big rain for people not to cross if there is a lot of water in the road. It'll dry up for another day of exploration for you Joseph :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I could have actually driven to the trail that I was trying to get to, but I didn't think about that. Oh well. : )

      Delete
  3. Gators?! You have gators near Houston? I am glad you didn't try to go through. Make sure you always have your phone, too. Be safe. See you later, alligator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya it's surrounded by bayous. After awhile crocodile! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!