Might be Going Back on a Blog Break!




But, first let me show y'all some videos I took of  Meyer Park in Spring, TX.  It's just to the north of Houston, TX, where I live. I was going over there to meet some people, but they didn't show up, so I decided to roam around and take some pictures. I hope you liked them! I may, or may not be taking a break from blogging. I don't know.... It depends on my schedule and classes. I may not have the time to blog for awhile. Anyway, see ya'll later! I hope to do more posts!

Comments

  1. Do what you need to do, Joseph. As always, thanks for the pictures. I enjoy you when you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff! Sorry your people didn't catch up to you, but it's always fun snapping pictures too! Yes, study hard, and be sure to pop on when you can. It's always nice to keep up with folks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i'll be trying to make a post and comment at least once a week. : )

      Delete
  3. Great videos, I love your attention to nature! School is your priority at this stage in life, and we all support that, if we don't hear from you for awhile, we'll look forward to Spring break when hopefully you'll be back among us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i'll probably make a post before then.
      : )

      Delete
  4. Just keep them grades up...only thing that matters right now. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looked like an interesting place you were at Joseph. Definitely school/grades are much more important than blogging; we'll miss you, but we totally understand if you decide to take a blog break.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!