This Week's Pics 2!


This is a water fountain that is near the end of the Terry Hershey trail that is near my house.

These were taken in the ant trails that I ride on every Thursday.
Took a picture of my brother's old bike. This is the bike that I had an accident that broke my left wrist because only the front brake worked. 
Spider web!
Palm tree! Can't wait until it's fully grown.

Creepy spiders.





These are some pictures that I took when I went on a bicycle trip yesterday.

That's it for this week's pics, until next time!

Comments

  1. I like that butterfly (or moth's) picture! Cool web too! Ouch with the broken wrist; I can see why it is your brother's old bike with a malfunctioning brake!! Again, wonderful pictures of where you live Joseph!

    have a great Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, well it could have been a moth, i'm not sure. Thanks!
      : )

      Delete
  2. Such great pictures, even if I'm not always a fan of bugs...some are cute though I admit...and they all have their reasons for being around right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I don't like spiders but, spiders eat mosquitoes and i'd rather have alot of spiders than mosquitoes. At least they don't usually bite, some of them do but, only if they feel threatened. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!