Comfort Foods!

Joining Brenda again in her Pondering With a Purpose! This week's ponder is about comfort foods.

I don't really know what i'd call my comfort food because all food is comforting to me. Especially junk food. I like to sit in front of the TV with my hamburger and fries, sipping on a big cup of coke or, big plate of Chinese food, or, maybe just some popcorn. Either one would be considered comfort food to me. Even salad! If it's just a plate of regular salad topped with ranch dressing, yum!

Oh great now i'm hungry..... going to go find something to eat!

What's your comfort food? Click the box below to join in or, see other entries.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Those are all great comfort foods Joseph! My favorite one is chocolate :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya it depends on the kind of chocolate. I like chocolate milkshakes!
      : )

      Delete
  2. Chocolate milkshakes ... yummy... and I do love good chinese food!!
    Thanks for pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, my favorite is Mongolian beef with fried rice, yum! : )

      Delete
  3. Oh yes chocolate anything! Chinese is good too...egg drop soup, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate chip, Chip's Ahoy cookies! I remember eating those in front of the T.V. when I was little, good times. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!