New Bob's Burgers And Food Trucks!


Hey what's going on? Have y'all seen an increase in food trucks lately? We'll I have been seeing an increase in them since last year when the fish truck showed up. More on that later but, first I have some exciting news to share with y'all. Bob's Burger's is airing new episodes again!
Yay! I'm glad Fox didn't decide to cancel it. It was my favorite show besides the Simpsons to watch on their animation Sundays.I'm really glad they're back for another season!


Was going to show y'all a video of one of the Bob's Burgers episodes but, the video was making a weird noise. So here's the link to the episode if you want to see it. http://www.fox.com/bobsburgers/full-episodes///food-trucks 

Now back to the food trucks.....

There was this food truck that showed up last year and ever since then I have been seeing more of them in shopping center parking lots near my house. Are food trucks really the thing of the future or, is it just a fad like they said in Bob's Burger's. Also what do the restaurants think about them? Are they allowed to just park right in front of their store?

The fish guy that is now gone did that. They must have complained that might have been the reason why he left. The new taco truck is hidden behind the restaurant but, it has a sign directing them where to go. I don't know if the restaurants like it but, I do! I think it's interesting to see what kind of food they're selling and it's usually good too.

So what do y'all think? Fad or, future?

Also Bob's Burger's is back! Yay! So happy!

Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the link to join in or, see other entries.

Comments

  1. I have never heard of that show, Joseph. I will have to check it out. I know here in Southern California, food trucks are really popular. They develop a following of fans that like their food and they post on Facebook where they will be at, I guess laws here say they can only be in an area for 20-30 minutes so they advertise and then everyone shows up. I personally haven't, but I know a lot of people do.

    have a great Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you live in a city. Doesn't happen here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob's Burgers! Sounds great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids always wanted to watch the Simpson's while we ate dinner....and yes we did sometimes! Bob's Burgers sounds better than Mac and Dons right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!