Siblings!

Now time for another weekly Pondering With a Purpose from Brenda!
This week's theme is about siblings, well... pretty much being raised by my brother and sisters I have alot of stories to tell about fights, school, and everything else.
Let's start with fights I have too many stories to tell there, pinching little sister, running around the house trying not to get pinched by little sister, little sister tries to punch glass window, cuts her arm, gross.... crying, stitches and we're done. Great story......
Now to talk about school, being told I had a learning disability I got held back from kindergarten and ended up being in the same grade as my little sister which was fun, had great memories, she was a good math tutor, more fights..... I wasn't that good at math.
Great duo! Now's she's going to graduate from college in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to see her, might not be blogging during the last week of May. Really excited, more on this later!

Joining Brenda in Pondering With a Purpose, click the box below to join in or, see other entries.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Great post... congrats on your sisters graduation...
    I think that we are all raised by our siblings... it is what teaches us how to get along in the real world (if there is such a thing!)

    Thanks for pondering with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting with your sister and her upcoming college graduation! That's a great achievement for her! Sounds like it will be a great time for you all; enjoy it, Joseph!! Fun to read about your siblings! I'm sure you guys are all now the bestest of friends!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!