Nature Report!

This is a post about what's been going on with the nature and what I think about it.

Opossums, I haven't seen the opossum that had the babies since I took it out of the trash can last week. I did see a opossum but, I think it was too small to have been the babies mother. I wonder where it is? I don't know i'll let y'all know if I find anything out.

Raccoon, on Monday May 7, I finally re became friends with the raccoon. The raccoon and I used to be friends until the White Kitty came and scared it away.

White Kitty, I haven't seen her since November 17. I guess she went to live with one of our neighbors, I miss White Kitty.

Wasps, been raiding abandoned wasps nests that have been hanging around our patio for years. Found out some interesting things about them. We'll tell y'all about those later when I get a picture of one of the abandoned nests.

Alligators, I learned that alligators are scary and that they can bite you pretty quick if you get too close to them.

Dogs, my neighbors dog sniffed my leg today. It's whiskers felt funny. Wait....? Do dogs have whiskers?

We'll that's it for this week's nature report. Make sure to tune in next time!

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a great list of critters around your place! Too bad about the white kitty hopefully all is well for her. But cats are strange you just never know she might just decide one day to reappear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I hope to see it again someday. I hope it's safe and happy! : )

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it has been that long since you saw White Kitty! Glad you did some larning about alligators, I think I'd stay way far away from them :)

    Interesting about making friends with a racoon; hope it is a gentle one!

    We had a possum roaming around our back and front yard the past week but I think Koda scared it away

    a great nature report!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup about 6 months!

      It's never tried to attack me, I heard they make good pets!

      Lol! Thanks! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!