Linkin Park: METEORA

                                               

Time for another album review, this week's review is of METEORA by Linkin Park released on March 25, 2003. This was apparently their second album, I thought they had albums since the mid 90's but, I read on Wikipedia that they released their first album on October 24, 2000. This was a very nostalgic album for me to listen to, I remember hearing the song "Numb" re played over and over again on almost every radio station between 2003 and 2005, it was a very popular song. All of the other songs were good too, I think the song "Faint" was also played on the radio alot. Besides the great selection of songs, the album itself is great. I really liked the open and fold cover with the nice little lyrical book tucked inside. The paper cover makes it feel like a old record, especially with the black and white pictures. The pictures are I guess supposed to resemble rule breaking teenagers spray painting the walls of buildings, their target audience. Nice cover and good songs, I recommend this album to anyone who likes alternative rock from the late 90's or, early 2000's.
 
I give it a 7 out of 10  

Comments

  1. Linkin Park is one of my most favorite bands ever!! Could be why I love the Transformers movies to much too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya there one of the few that I like. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!