Hanging The Lights Today or Tomorrow!


Comments

  1. Coming here from showmyface - I've got to get my Christmas lights up this weekend, too! Got the tree up, but rain's been preventing any outside decorating. I hope you get yours hung safely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Just be careful!! Like your picture of the snowy scene!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture!
    Good luck with the lights...but the mother in me says: "Be careful!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done the Christmas light thing but I'm planning to get the tree up today at least.

    Have fun and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided not to put up the Christmas lights. I couldn't find a place to put them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always put them up in my neighborhood...its looking lightless as usual... my neighbors clearly don't get into the Christmas spirit... scrooges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Maybe they just couldn't find a place to put them like me. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!