Dream Car!

1989_Subaru_GL.jpg (42894 bytes)
This is a picture of a 1989 Subaru station wagon, my dream car!
http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/1989_Subaru_GL.html

This is a picture of a 1989 Subaru Station wagon, my new dream car. I saw a late 80's or early 90's Subaru Station Wagon at the grocery store recently and it looked really nice. The car looked like it had just rolled off the assembly line, it looked brand new. I couldn't help but, stare at it, my dream car the car that I had pictured in my head was right in front of my face glistening from the recent shower. I wanted to give a big thumbs up to who owned it but, my dad was waiting in the car so, I had to leave. I once heard on a television show that there are these people that will restore old 1980's and early 1990's common cars like, corollas, Civics, and Cavaliers for $2000. I hope that's true if it is then I want them to build the exact car that is on the picture above. I would really enjoy tuning and driving it. I just really love late 80's and 90's common cars or, carp cars is what I think they're called. They're the kind of cars that look flashy on the outside but, are just ordinary hum drum cars on the inside, most of them don't look like they would last very long especially the Chevrolet Celebrity I don't think I've ever seen one before and I was alive when they were brand new. Either way I still think they are cool cars. I definitely don't think any celebrity would won't to be caught driving one but, I would. I love station wagons especially the boxy ones from the late 80's and 90's. They are really cool cars. I put a picture of the Celebrity at the bottom of the page.

1989 Chevrolet Celebrity Eurosport Station Wagon
I like the car but, I don't like the name.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37573576@N06/5376966760/

Comments

  1. I agree. This car is really something! It might be an old model, but its simplicity is what makes it one of a kind. And these models are the ones who tend to last a long time, and even match up evenly with newer models, provided that they are well-maintained throughout the years.

    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!