My Xbox 360 is Damaged!

Yesterday when I was playing Midnight Club Los Angeles on my Xbox 360 I noticed that the fans were louder than the last time I was playing it. So, I asked a Xbox 360 repair man why the fans were louder and he said that it was probably because of the bolted on X-clamps that were put on the Xbox before I had bought it. I don't know if my Xbox 360 is repairable or not but, it would probably cost about as much to fix it as it would to buy another one of them. Plus if I buy one from a store than I can get a warranty on it so, that if it breaks I can get it fixed for free. It only costs $99 dollars to buy a used Xbox 360 console with a warranty from Game Stop. That's not a bad price considering that it costs about $60 dollars to buy a newly released video game.

Comments

  1. oh no!! that is a good price from GameStop with a warranty!! good luck deciding what you are going to do with replacing it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try to buy a new mother board if I can find one for sale on ebay. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!