I Bought A Camera!

Since the camera that I use is almost six years old and has a lot of problems I decided that I was going to go and look for one on ebay. I wanted to get a simple one for $20 so, I bought a Jazz camcorder. It was exactly $20 dollars and some change. I didn't know I could get a camera for that cheap. I think it might even be better than my Sony camera that cost $500 dollars when it was new. Also the Jazz camcorder that I bought has a memory card slot and it has a usb port so, I can hook it right up to my computer. Also I will be able to save money by not having to buy dvds anymore. The only thing that I don't like about though is that it requires AA batteries so, I'll have to keep replacing the batteries on it unless, it comes with a charger but, I don't know if it does though. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

Comments

  1. That sounds like a great deal! I think I would go ahead and buy a charger anyway, if it doesn't come with one as batteries can be expensive. Of course now that I think of it, my camera takes AA batteries and I don't have to change them real often; I guess it depends how much you will be using it. Good luck with it! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!