Happy Canada Day!

Today is Canada's independence day! I only know this because of the calendar that I use to see what dose of coumadin  i'm supposed to take that day.  Canada Day is the day that Canada gained it's independence from the United Kingdom. Under the British North America Act of 1867 the three British colonies were formed into a single nation called Canada. I just thought I should share that with everyone just in case no one knew about it. I also thought that it was cool that they won their independence from the United Kingdom in July just like we did. I wonder why they didn't say anything about on Google? If you want to know anymore about Canada Day you can go and search about it on Wikipedia or, on some other website that has some information about it. Wikipedia is where I found my information though. I hope you had a good Canada Day! Or, at least a good July 1, if you didn't celebrate it.  : )


  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day  
  http://canada-day.funmunch.com/
                                                      

Comments

  1. It is interesting it is so close to our independence day! I hope you have a great fourth of July!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, i'm going to Galveston! You too! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!