Regret: Water Colors!

I may regret writing this post past 12 am, but I won't regret writing this post for Josie's Two Shoes Tuesday!
: )

Ok, actually I am going to bed...I'll finish my post later!

Well speaking of later, on the subject of regret, I regret going to the store on Wednesday to get a water color book instead of ordering it online. I had to go to three different stores (Kroger, Walgreens, and Office Depot) to find a water color book, but none of them had one, except for office depot, sort of. It was a multi-media book, not officially a watercolor book, but it worked!

The reason why I wanted to get water color paper is because the regular office paper gets wet and the water colors seep through. The water color paper is strong enough to hold the water colors and doesn't get wet and seep through.

Picture of the sketch book that I bought from Office Depot.
With the water color paper, from Office Depot.
Without the water color paper, just regular office paper.


I also regret always being late for the Two Shoes Tuesdays, sorry.... 


Joining Joise Two Shoes in her Two Shoes Tuesday, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/

Comments

  1. Have no regrets about doing TST on Friday... your posts are always welcome, and they always make me smile! I do those same kinds of things, look everywhere for what I want, then realize it was right there at the click of a few keys. Amazon is my most favorite website EVER! I think I could maybe live well with only an unlimited spending Amazon account. It would be fun to try! You are so right that regular office copy paper doesn't work well for this at all, but I do love that you are experimenting with all kinds of art these days... I think there is some talent lurking here, and it's a great form of self expression! Thanks for sharing your regrets with us, Joseph! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah! Then I won't ever have to leave the house!

      Thanks, I am thinking about signing up for art classes.
      : )

      Delete
  2. I can see why you would regret not getting the paper you wanted online but sometimes its good to actually see what the paper will be before buying it; I find that with buying things online versus buying them at a store, though my first choice is always online, LOL, since I'm not a shopper. Glad you shared a regret with us!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, that's true. One of my problems with buying the water color paper online was that I didn't know what the paper looked like, so I was glad that I at least got to see it before I purchased it.
      : )

      Delete
  3. Joseph, you are a man of many talents! You write, paint, photograph, and make videos. You also walk, hike, bike, work, go to school, and many other things! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily living in a big city getting the best materials for artworks is no problem. Unfortunately getting the best is sometimes a bit expensive! I love how the medium kisses the right material with appreciation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!