This Week's Pics 3!


On our way to the Comal River near New Braunfels, TX.


Welcome to New Braunfels, TX!






Old hotel

We also went to the Comal River but, I didn't want to take my camera out and get it damaged or, wet, you can click here to see what the Comal River looked like, http://www.texastubes.com/riverconditions.html


I just read on the link that the Comal River may be the smallest river in the world, just under three miles, pretty cool! Not sure if we'll be going back there again but, if I do i'll try to take some pics, I hope you enjoyed this week's! See you next time, bye!

Comments

  1. Have you considered adding a widget to allow us to subscribe to you by email? I would do it!!
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a small river, Joseph! But the trip looked like a cool one; New Braunfels looks like a town I would like to explore :)

    great pictures!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!