Friday FIll in 20

1. The last movie I saw at the theater was Sully, last week.


2. The title of my autobiography would be, probably something interesting. I hope.

3. I would love to learn how to scuba dive.
Image result for cat scuba diver
4. I am glad that I learned how to read and write, because my life would be terrible without it.
Image result for reading cat


Joining McGuffy's Reader and 15andmeowing in their Friday for Fill in Fun! Here is the link: http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. I love your answer about reading and writing because I would feel that me thing. I saw Sully last week and it's excellent. I have no desire to scuba dive but I hope you get to one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Sully was a good movie! Reading is such a great thing to be able to do and then to put down one's thoughts on paper even better :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I always enjoy your answers and the photos you put with them. Did you enjoy Sully? It looks good.
    You should take scuba diving lessons. And I agree, I am glad I can read and write too. Sad to think of so many that can't. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's sad. I thought Sully was a good movie. I recommend it!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sully looks good! Glad you got to see it, Joseph.
    If I could swim, I would scuba dive. That looks amazing!
    Reading is fundamental! *wink*
    Thank you for joining us for the Fill-Ins. Hugs!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!