Friday Fill in 18

1. I can't wait for the new season of Better Call Saul on television.
Image result for better call saul
2. In my home, many things need to be repaired.
Image result for cat in a house
3. I thought I lost Simon during the 4th of July, but he showed up in my room during the middle of the night while I was sleeping.

4. Once, I found some old toy cars that I used to play with and that was really fun!
Traffic jam.


Joining McGuffy's Reader and 15andmeowing in their Friday for Fill in Fun! Here is the link: http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Nice to see that you collected hot wheels. My brother collected them and still has them in their own hot wheel case. Glad you pussy cat showed up. Don't they just love to hide and really don't care that you are searching for them out of worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Simon is a indoor cat that never goes outside. I searched for hours upturning everything and I even went outside!

      Then he shows up an hour later..... : /

      Delete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers and photos. I am glad Simon was not lost, he had probably been hiding from fireworks noises. I love the traffic jam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of that TV show, I will have to watch it some time.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a spin off of Breaking Bad. I really like it!


      : )

      Delete
  4. From the photo, your house seems to be a bit overrun by cats, much like mine! LOL :-) I am so glad your Simon is safe at home. My son used to spend hours playing with all his Hot Wheels cars, this brought back fond memories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!