A Day in The Life of an Opossum Pg. 7

"My babies, my babies!" "What...Your not one of my babies?" said the mallard duck. "No, I am not!" Yelled Possy. Possy was now high in the air, about another 100 feet above the drainage pipe that got him in this mess in the first place. "Well if your not my baby, then maybe i'll just drop you..." Possy started to go "Quack, quack!" pretending to be a baby duck, but baby ducks don't quack and the mother mallard knew that.
"Down you go!" said the mallard. "Wait there!" screamed Possy anxiously. "I see your babies!"


Joining Josie Two Shoes in her Two Shoes Tuesday, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/2014/06/two-shoes-tuesday-82-pretend-or-pop.html

Comments

  1. Your drawings are the best!!! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Possy is a smart one! He knows this is clearly the wrong time to make his true identity known. It sounds like he has cleverly found a way to divert the mama duck's attention from that small detail! :-)

    Thank you for another installment of Possy's story for Two Shoes Tuesday, your creativity shines on every page! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I hope Possy can outsmart her long enough.

      Thanks! : )

      Delete
  3. Now I'm wondering how the ducks will be saved along with Possy! The other night I saw a opossum in our back yard and thought of you Joseph :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...I hope they both will be saved. Thanks, I usually see them scurrying along my houses fence late at night. The last one that I saw looked like it might have been an armadillo, but I couldn't get close enough and it was too dark to see. : )

      Delete
  4. I had to laugh out loud at this one, it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Will Possy make it? Possy is just so sweet so Ms. Mallard better not drop him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseph, I love this story! Possy is a clever little guy.I think Mama Duck realizes he needs her now, and is just concerned for her own babies. Hopefully she will take care of him, since he has no mama now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!