Liebster Award


I've just been recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Birgit from http://createdbybb.blogspot.com/. A big thanks to her for nominating me!

Here are the rules for the award:
. List 11 facts about yourself
. Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you.
. Answer 11 Questions by whoever nominated you.
. Ask 11 new questions to 5-10 bloggers with less than 300 followers. Do not re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
. Go to their blogs and tell them that they have been nominated.
. Have fun!

1. I like to play video games.
2. I am a blogger (duh!)
3. I like to run. I love animals!
4. I like to draw.
5. I really enjoy looking at clouds.
6. I enjoy watching movies!
7.I like to take pictures of nature.
8. I enjoy bike riding to faraway places.
9. I enjoy driving.
10. I am and writer and I enjoy writing.
11. I spend a lot of my time helping various volunteer organizations.

  1. What animal do you always visit at the zoo or watch on TV before any other? Why?
I don't know. Lions, I guess. I like the lions the most!
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Graduating high school, just because I was really happy to finally graduate from it!
     3. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Donate it to saving the lions and other big cats from extinction because they are constantly being put on the endangered, or critically endangered list.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I don't know I kind of thought about living in Greece, but now I don't know. I like Japan and England, but they are a little too small. I think Virginia would probably be my favorite place to live.
5. Name 5 things you like about yourself?
1. : )
2. : )
3. : )
4. : )
5. What is there not to like?
6. What's your favourite holiday and why?
Memorial Day, because it is usually the last holiday before summer vacation!
  7.  What is your favourite film? Your favourite actor/actress?
My favorite movie is "Duel" I don't really have a favorite actor, or actress, but I do have favorite actors and actresses! To be honest I really like all of them and I can't even think of a list of top five because I don't want to leave anybody out. I enjoy watching all of the actors and actresses that play in movies and TV shows!
 8.  Which movie or TV show do you wish was gone from your sight?
Fake reality TV shows?
  9. Which entertainer do you feel needs a good spanking and be sent to a farm to work
Uh......Farming is fun!
   10.  Who do you admire, living or dead?
My former cat named Nip. He was a cool cat and had a strong spirit!
 11.  What makes you smile?
Happy people and animals! : )


So ya I couldn't find anybody that I thought would want to be nominated and most of the bloggers I know have probably are been nominated and I don't know if they would like to be nominated again, but I would like to think Birgit from http://createdbybb.blogspot.com for nominating me. I thought I would at least answer her questions. Thanks Birgit!

Comments

  1. Fun to read, Joseph! I can name 5 things I like about you:

    1. Creative
    2. Funny.
    3. Compassionate.
    4. Caring.
    5. Artist.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, congratulations! I love your answers. I think I knew a lot of them, but I was surprised by two. One, that you would like to live in Virginia. I can see why. It is a beautiful state! I was pretty amazed myself. Bill just helped a cat there. I also see you like "Duel"! That is one of our favourite movies! I remember when it came out, I saw it. I watch it every time it is on TV, too. Suspense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Virginia is were a lot of my relatives used to live and my family and I used to visit there a lot. I just enjoy that area the most. Plus it snows there!

      Lol, ya I thought you might like it being married to a truck driver, or maybe you might have not liked it because it makes truck drivers look bad! I liked it because I just enjoyed watching the car and the truck chasing each other up and down the mountain! : )

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing this and great to learn a little bit more. I agree with what Betty wrote and if you volunteer as you do and want to save cats then Compassion & caring must be on the list. My husband is like you-loves the big cats and would do whatever it takes to save them. Love that you admire your catand Duel is an excellent film and Dennis Weaver really carries it off well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good!

      Yes, I love my cat and I enjoyed Dennis Weaver's acting as well as the car chase scenes. I wish they would make a sequel! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!