Oh, Joy!

It looks like we are going to get some more warm temperatures again this week! Then we'll get some more cold early next week....

These are some pictures that I took of my houses back yard today. The morning was a little cold, but the high temperature supposedly got to 72 degrees during the afternoon. It felt a little warm/slightly cool. But it looks like we are going to get a few more warm days until another arctic cold front passes through and it becomes cold again. We may also get some severe storms later this week, so I am going to need to keep an eye on that!
I was watching the weather channel today and they said that east Texas is going to have a torcon of 5/10 when the severe storms pass through sometime Friday, Saturday, or early Sunday. So, I guess that means that Houston has a 50% chance of seeing a tornado! Uh-oh, that's not good! I hope that changes.
And here is a picture of the pile of leaves that I began raking today.

I haven't really gotten that far with it, I just put the leaves into piles.
Also Ah! What is that!





Joining Joise Two Shoes in her Two Shoes Tuesday, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/

Comments

  1. I'm feeling JOY about the warm ones, like yesterday and today were here, and more like "oh joy " :-/ about the cold ones returning. I'm really liking this 70 degree stuff in December! You have a beautiful yard, some TALL trees there, and a lot of leaf raking to do! It's nice to be outside when it's warm though... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiously I have never really moaned about the weather. Yesterday in Adelaide, South Australia it got to 43.3 C luckily as I live closer to the coast it was a cooler by a degree or two! There are those that moan if there is a frost in winter but they are probably wearing short sleeves still. We all adapt and I am certainly grateful for experiencing other extremes in Europe. As you illustrate nature adapts too. Great pics for this time in the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, i'm not moaning, I just like to talk about the weather!
      : )

      Delete
  3. I think we are sending the cool weather your way, Joseph. That was a lot of leaves to be raking!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!