Last Post of This Year!

We'll this definitely isn't my first post of this year, but it will probably be my last! I am looking forward to a new year! I don't really have any resolutions for next year, only to watch my health a little bit more and to not  hurt myself. My stomach has been getting better and I am almost ready to get out of the house.
I have only gotten out of the house a couple of times since the end of June, but not too far and not for that long. The farthest that I have been these past couple of months has only been a few miles, I had to go to my heart doctor to go get a check up, which I think is about 10 miles away from my house, but other than that I haven't gone that far. I have been trying to get out of the house, but wasn't able to go that far. The farthest that I have been since September was the Toyota dealership to get my car's oil changed and my aunt's house to celebrate Christmas, which are only a couple of miles away from my house.
I have been feeling alot better these last couple of weeks and I am looking forward to a new year and better health. I think I pulled, or strained something in, or near my stomach, but I am feeling much better now and am hoping to get out more next year.
I am hoping this problem with my stomach will finally heal and I will finally be able to get out and go back to school and have some more interesting posts for y'all to read! I have been thinking more about my career paths again and have been thinking about changing my career path (Whatever my career path is, which I still don't know.) I hope to write more about that later in the year, but as for know, I don't know. I'll have to wait until my stomach gets better, before I can worry about school and work. I am hoping my stomach gets better before school starts in January, but maybe i'll have to wait until the summer, or maybe next semester!
Anyway, I am hoping for a good and prosperous year next year for me and for y'all! I hope to get out more and tell y'all more about school and things! I hope to see y"all next year, bye!



Joining Joise Two Shoes in her Two Shoes Tuesday, click the link to join in, or see other entries. http://www.josie2shoes.com/2013/12/two-shoes-tuesday-59-first-or-last.html

Comments

  1. Hi Joseph! I was glad to see you joining in for our end of year Two Shoes Tuesday party! I am glad you are starting to feel a little better and stronger. You will be in my prayers for a happy, healthy new year ahead. I know that all kinds of wonderful surprises await you in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a great one with resolutions myself. I am human so I would pretty sure to mess them up! But you are so right about health and let's hope we can all have a year that lets us feel a little better about ourselves. See you next year on the blogging sites Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope to see you next year.

      Happy New Year! : )

      Delete
  3. I do hope your stomach feels better, Joseph, so you can get back to school and other activities you might want to do! I think it is always good to consider a career change, especially since you are so young, lots of time ahead to do so!

    Happy New Year!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ya, i'm still very confused about that....

      Happy New Year! : )

      Delete
  4. Happy new year, Joseph. I hope you heal soon, and can get back to your adventures and career endeavours. You will do well at whatever you choose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!