I Saw The Peacocks!

I saw the peacocks yesterday. I was wondering where they were because I haven't seen them in awhile. I don't think they are sleeping in our trees anymore because I don't hear them in the morning like I usually do. Maybe are trees are too weak for them to sleep on. I saw some fallen tree branches after we had those showers on Wednesday. I miss hearing the peacocks in the morning but, I don't think they should sleep in our trees. I hope they found a safe place to sleep.



 I just wanted to show you another video of the peacocks. If you want to see more videos of the peacocks and other animals come visit my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/jojojob75?feature=mhsn               


Comments

  1. glad you got to see them and know they were safe and still around!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I thought maybe someone moved them to a shelter or something. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!