No Snow Just Ice!



 I was hoping we would get some snow in Houston but, unforunately all the snow turned to freezing rain by the time it got here. It did snow a little bit in some parts of Houston but, not that much. I wish it snowed where I live. I don't understand why it didn't snow here because the temperature was below 32 degrees. Which is the temperature it needs to be for it to snow. They said its because the atmosphere wasn't cold enough but, that doesn't make any sense because it was below 32 degrees this morning and the temperatures have been in the 20's and 30's all week. So the atmosphere should've been cold enough right? I don't know but, I was really hoping to see some snow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!