I Saw The White Kitty Today!

When I came home from the hospital the white kitty wasn't there and I hadn't seen here since I left to go to the hospital and i've been wanting to see her. So this morning my mom told me that she had shown up and that she was in the study. I was really happy and I wanted to see her but, I had to go downstairs to see her and my mom said that if I went downstairs I wouldn't be able to go up the stairs again because of my heart surgery she didn't think it was a good idea for me to go up and down the stairs so much. So I wasn't sure if I wanted to go downstairs just yet. I decided to go downstairs and see the white kitty. When I got into the study she started meowing and I petted her. Then she wanted to go outside so, I had to let her. I haven't seen her since this morning but, that's ok since I can't really take care of her anyways because I am recovering from my heeart surgery. I hope she shows up again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!