Whataburger's BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwhich!

I had the BBQ sandwhich at Whataburger and it was really good! I liked it alot. It was also really filling so, I didn't want to order any fries. I think it is the best chicken sandwhich that Whataburger has made and they are only making them for a limited time. I had had one before more than six months ago and I thought it tasted good but, they were only making them for a limited time and i've been wanting to have one. So, I was really happy when I heard that they were making them again. I really enjoyed eating it and I think that everyone should try one before they stop making them. I think that they should continue making them and not just make them for a limited time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!