Winter Weather!

We've had a nice break with the temperatures in the 70's and thunderstorms, but it looks like winter is back! We are going to have a strong cold front come by tuesday that's going to bring the low temperatures into the 20's and 30's. We are going to have a harsh freeze warning on Wednesday. Then we might evven get some snow! On Thursday and Friday! Yup! It might snow in Houston! Yay I hope it does because I like snow alot and I like Houston alot but, I get sad every winter because it never snows here and the temperatures are too cold for any exciting thunderstorms so, I have to wait a whole three months beefore we can get any excitng weather in Houston. I can't wait to see what happens! The only down side is that it is going to be really cold so I won't be able to be outside and enjoy the snow. That's ok though I can just stare at it through my bedroom window. I'm not sure if it's going to snow but, that's ok if it doesn't. It's going to be a hectic week I can't wait to see what happens!

Comments

  1. I hope it snows in Houston! If it doesn't, I'll pack some snow from Troy and send it home - we've got plenty of snow to spare!

    I walked about a mile while it was snowing this morning to get to work - it was 11 degrees, but with the wind chill they said it was supposed to feel like 1... All I know is that it was cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I saw the picture : ) I hope it snows here too! Your going to have a huge snowstorm Tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Cool! Aren't you sad? I thought you like going to class? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah but I was glad to get a day off because I had a lot of work to catch up on :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

White Lies