My Computer was not Working Because it was Hacked!!

When I arrived from Washington D.C. on Tuesday I found out that my computer wasn't letting me get on the internet because it said that I had a virus and that it needed to be cleaned up before it was going to let me use the internet. It wouldn't let me use the internet unless I had cleaned up the virus. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the virus so my sister Julia helped me reinstall windows xp. Then I still couldn't use the internet because she still needed to install the software that let's me use the internet. After she finally got all the software installed I finally got to use the internet and i'm now able to make more new posts. I haven't been able to make any new posts lately because my internet has been down and this is the only computer in my house that I can use. Which is ok since I haven't really been doing much anyways. I've just been watching Jackie Chan's greatest hits which is a collection of 6 movies that were made in the 70's that Jackie Chan was in. I thought the movies were kind of weird but, I enjoyed watching them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!