I'm Out!!

They finally let me out of the hospital today! I'm really happy to finally be out of the hospital but, I still have to rest though. So I won't be able to go up and down the stairs ten thousand times or do the dishes! Which i'm happy about but, that also means that I won't be able to change the cats litter box or feed them. I didn't think I was going to get out of the hospital today but, they said that they didn't think that there was any reason for me to stay there anymore since my blood pressure,hart rate and things were at normal levels. I didn't think I could stand another day at the hospital so I was glad when they told me this. I got all things that I needed, waited with my mom for my aunt Martha to arrive and I went home. .

Comments

  1. yayyyyyyy Joseph!!! I'm so glad you're back home! Hahahaha I liked the part about going up and down the stairs ten thousand times - you do like to do that a lot. I'm sure Simon is thrilled that you're home. Hospital Cat was praying for you :)

    I'm looking forward to your future blog posts! Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! thx! I'm glad to back back home also! I couldn't stand being in that hospital any longer. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you got out, j-dawg. i had to say i enjoyed the cafeteria and the whole hospital was not bad. the medical center really grew on me, i really love that area.. houston is cool because we have like different style of towns all in the same city

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya They had some nice food there. The fish and the roast was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!